Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wiser Use of Free Time

Now I have decided to join the blogging mania. Aside from having an online diary, I will have something to do with my free time. Instead of lazily spending hours surfing the net, i might just as well share my thoughts and feelings on the web.

Of course there are many things to write about. Aside from sharing my personal life, I will also tell my comments about the current issues of the day especially on the political, economic, and well, entertainment field which is commonly called showbiz.

I do not claim any sort of intellectual prowess or any superior insight, not even superb writing skills. I just want to have something to while away my free time. Yet if, with this blog, I will be able to contribute something for the betterment of this planet, then it will be a bonus for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment